Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold Experts Serving the Statesville and Mooresville Communities
Mold is the last thing a business owner wants to discover in their commercial property. Besides being a possible disruption, it can pose a health risk for people who visit your office or facility. Mold infestations are often caused by water instructions, such as a leak or rupture, so you will need professionals who can handle both mold and water damage.
SERVPRO of Iredell County is IICRC-certified to perform mold remediation and water damage cleanup services. We work quickly to remove any mold growth and to restore your commercial property to its pre-mold condition. We're here to give you, your employees and your customers' peace of mind!
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (704) 872-7466
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Iredell County can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Iredell County training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician