Advanced Technology and Techniques
The last few decades have seen significant advancements in the cleanup and restoration industry, and SERVPRO of Iredell County has capitalized on those developments. Our Mooresville-based location regularly invests in new technologies and products that can help us serve our customers quickly and more efficiently. We also dedicate time to train our employees on these new technologies so they can truly handle any disaster.
Textile Cleaning Facility
SERVPRO of Iredell County is one of the only disaster restoration companies in the area with a full-service textile cleaning facility. We are able to help customers save soft items that would have previously not been salvageable. Our state-of-the-art facility allows us to safely clean clothes, linens and other textiles without having to send them to a 3rd-party company.
- Our ozone chamber can remove stubborn odors from affected materials.
- The Esporta machine can clean more than 90% of soft contents, such as stuffed animals, shoes and more.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.