Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fire and water emergencies can happen at any time—even at 6 a.m. on Christmas morning. Our team at SERVPRO of Iredell County knows that your home or business needs its disasters addressed immediately, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency services. No matter what time disaster strikes, our emergency restoration team is always available to respond to your call.
We have nearly 70 employees, dozens of SERVPRO vehicles, and hundreds of units of cleanup and restoration equipment. We can dispatch as many crews as needed to help you recover from fire and water disasters. Whether you call day or night, you can expect a quality team to make any incident "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (704) 872-7466
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Iredell County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.