Mold Infestation in Mooresville Kitchen
An appliance in this Mooresville kitchen had a slow leak that went undetected for an extended period of time. The OSB subflooring remained wet which resulted in a severe mold infestation. Our SERVPRO team received the emergency call, and we responded quickly. When we arrived on site, we inspected and assessed the mold damage. Our technicians were able to clean and remediate the affected area which prevented from having to tear the kitchen apart and replace any materials. As you can see in the 'before' and 'after' photo, our team made the mold infestation in this Mooresville kitchen "Like it never even happened."