Mooresville Emergency Water Damage Tips:
- Shut off the water source if possible.
• Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
• Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
• Place aluminum foil or wood blocks under furniture legs.
• Hang furs and leather goods separately at room temperature.
• Remove Oriental or other colored rugs from wet carpeting.
• Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
• Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of areas where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
• Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpeting.